Sacramento, CA’s Mold Mitigation & Remediation Experts
Armstrong Remediation is available to commercial and residential clients who need cleaning or restoration services. A common issue many structures suffer from is mold growth, which can put a home or building’s occupants’ health at risk. Our mold mitigation and remediation services help residents and businesses throughout the greater Sacramento, CA area rid their properties of mold.
Important Facts About Mold
Before you try to get rid of mold growth on your own, Armstrong Remediation recommends you learn more about mold and why it’s necessary to hire a professional. Here are some important facts to consider:
- Mold is found almost everywhere, which makes complete mold removal impossible in any structure. The microscopic mold spores float in the air and enter your home or business through doors, windows, your HVAC system, via your air ducts, and by clinging to your clothes or a pet as you walk indoors.
- Mold spores thrive anywhere moisture is present. When spores are exposed to water, they quickly develop into colonies, grow on surfaces anywhere in your structure, and spread throughout the interior spaces. You might find mold in your kitchen, bathrooms, basement, and even behind your walls.
- Before we can begin the process of mitigating and remediating your mold issue, we must address any sources of water or moisture and stop the release of it. If you do not eliminate the source of moisture, mold may return and spread again.
- If you have a mold problem, you might notice a strong, musty odor in the affected areas. The growth spots may not be clearly visible, so you should pay attention to a mold problem’s key indicators. These signs may include the odor, collections of water or moisture, and health symptoms like sneezing, sinus headaches, coughing, or a sore, itchy throat.
- Black mold is a toxic growth that puts your family or staff’s health at risk. You should never touch or disturb black mold and always let a trained professional like our team deal with it. The color of this mold and its effect on your health does not always give away its identity, since many types of mold can cause physical symptoms. If you notice signs of mold growth in your home or business, contact us to let our specialists assess the type of mold you have and how to eradicate it.
We Can Help Rid Your Structure of Mold
Armstrong Remediation takes careful and thorough steps in the mold remediation process to eradicate any growth and prevent it from reoccurring and spreading. Let our team keep you healthy and your home or business safe for your family or employees.